Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Update

Tuesday August 31st,  First I have to say Happy Anniversary to my Sweet Heart!  Craig I can't thank you enough for being there for Cindy she is always asking if you are ok and always says "I hope Craig knows how much I appreciate what he has done for me."  I tell her "He does what he does because he loves you." Thank you my love for being there for all of us we love you and Happy Anniversary Sweet Heart!


Results of the Bone Marrow Biopsy.................

We received news today that Cindy's bone marrow remains stunned and does not appear to be producing platelets.  The good news is her white count is higher than it has been since she was admitted and her physicians are going to try another medication starting this evening.  We will know in a few days if it is successful.

I sent Mom and Dad home so they could have some time together in Cindy's small apartment with Brady, Lexi, Jaxton, and their dog Cleo!  Lexi was discharged from the hospital yesterday and is doing well she even made a trip to see Cindy today.

Cindy is resting peacefully this evening and appears to be comfortable with no complaints................

I LOVE YOU CINDY YOU ARE ALWAYS ON MY MIND AND FOREVER IN MY HEART


LOR

7 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Laurie and Craig, you have to be the Greatest Sister anyone could have, Give Cindy a hug for me today. My prayers are with you all. Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bright spot, finally..."Dreams that you dream of, really do come true"...as her song goes...and all the prayers are helping.
    Love and hugs being sent from Michigan from all of us...keep getting stronger Cindy.
    Happy Anniversary to Laurie and Craig...you two have such a great love...it's so good to see. Hi to Mom and Dad and everyone...see you a week from today...love, Aunt Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my angel...It was so great to talk to you last night. My laptop was down so I couldn't get on line, and talking to you is so much better anyway, even if you were really tired! You were having a hard time staying awake, but you still were able to make a joke, and yes, Aunt Jo will bring the gloves.

    I wish Laurie and Craig a wonderful anniversary (a day late). They really are a wonderful duo and know each other's hearts, that's for sure. I love you both.

    It is hard to know the happiness I felt today when I heard that you were out and about, Cindy. I hope the garden was nice and not too hot. You were probably so glad to be out in it that you didn't care how warm it was. I heard you drew a dragon fly on your friend's mask too...and with your left hand. That is great news, sweetie. But then, you are Cindy the Great and always will be to me!
    Love you so much, sweetheart...we'll talk on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evangeline Bargas BuckleySeptember 9, 2010 at 2:10 PM

    Dear Cindy,

    Hello from an old friend/classmate Evangeline Bargas Buckley! I heard the news from Tammy Thomas and want you to know that you, and your family, will be in my prayers. Please do let me know what I can do, because I'm willing to help in any way possible. Keep on pressing on & know you are loved. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy, you once wrote:
    " This year was fun, especially with someone like you in my class. We had a blast in Tucson also, and I will never forget you. Lots of luck in the future,
    Love Always,
    Cindy W. 81 yah
    ps keep your hair like it is.....Please!"

    This was taken word for word out of my year book of 81.
    I hope this makes you smile, I wish you a full recovery. I send you my thoughts and my prayers. Be strong my friend !!!!
    Chris Smigel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Cindy, My name is John M. from California. The scriptures tell me because of my faith , others can and will be healed. I hold you high in prayer and believe without any waver, that the Lord himself has LIFE instore for you and its a LIFE most abundant! Receive in your heart that Jesus is ALIVE and He is in the business of Grace, Mercy and Healing....but most of all...LOVE. May Peace ,Comfort and Healing find you Now....Love in Christ Jesus, John M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tears are in my eyes as I read comments by family and friends who love "YOU" the spirit lives in our hearts! Praying for you and your family...
    Chellee (Nicks) and David Robinson

    ReplyDelete