Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Mothers Day gift

In a small town, in a tiny hospital came the cry of this unique

baby, the gender unknown to you and a three day decision lurked above.  All

begged and pleaded you to know me,  offers by your family too....

April 12th a great day!!!!!!!

The discovery of pink and a decision well made!  Happy were all with

a baby named

Brenda Sue.

In a private moment . . . . just you,  just me . . . . You looked and said

Plain Cindy!  Then and there I was your for always.  We smile together,

you kissed my cheek told how you love me as I fell asleep.

As I grew . . . strong willed was I,  life with me was peaceful and

calm ( not !!!) Sorry for that.  Just so you'll know I had the best

childhood ever.  In 6th grade I knew, but it made no difference to me.  I love

you both always - GENUINELY !!!!!!

I thank you in my heart for everything then and now,

My art filled desire (must have been born with) , for the person i've become

 and how to love.  Thank You

Mom, sharing my life with you would have nevr happened, did

though. . . . and I consider myself your first Mother's Day gift.  (May 14th, 1963)





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Cindy, you have touched me somehow, don't know how, Give mom a hug for me, Bunny

    ReplyDelete