Monday, August 30, 2010

Update

Cindy remains hospitalized at St. Josephs and is fighting for her life.  Last Friday Cindy had a Bone Marrow biopsy with hopes that the Physicians could find an answer as to why she is not producing platelets or white blood cells with no answers as of today.  During her stay she has managed to keep her humor even when she is in pain and manages to crack a small smile when she has no energy.  Cindy is like no other person I have ever met in my life and I am so proud to say she is my sister.  With all the good she has done in her life it is very hard for me to understand why she has to go through this hell......

I LOVE YOU Cindy and I will continue to stand by your side and protect you!

Lor


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like its been a hard week, I pray they will find an answer to your low platelets...so glad you have your family by your side who love you so...I send good thoughts, prayers and so much love to you...Aunt Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Cindy,you can do this, I just know, prayers are flying your way, you are so loved. Bunny

    ReplyDelete