Friday, August 20, 2010

The past two days

Well where do I begin!  The past two days have been very hard on Cindy, but she has been a trooper and still manages to make me laugh in fact,  I think we laughed and cried at the same time last night.  Cindy remains hospitalized at St. Josephs and will be here for a few more days.  There have been many changes made to her plan of care.  Chemotherapy and radiation have been put on hold for know until her white blood count remains stable.  She is receiving medications to help boost her immune system and increase the production of White Blood Cells, and remains on antibiotics to fight off infection.  She is resting comfortably this afternoon and has just informed be she would like 4 pieces of bacon LOL.

I LOVE YOU my SWEET SISTER I will remain at your side and we will fight this together.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice Blog. I really do not know what to say other than bless be to Cindy and her family.I have a tumor and know first hand how tough this is. I also do those bi-weekly infusions. If need be you could sched. hers at the same time. It would be easy for us to help with transportation to treatment. I can be reached through Grey Matters.

    Again bless you, and peace be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy - The "Indian Guides" say you can't appreciate what someone is going thru until you walk a mile in their shoes.... Sooooo - I can just let my mind wrap around all the "what If " i found myself in the same situation. I would like to say this - I can only hope I would be as strong and determined as you in giving yourself over completely to your Health Care Team and keeping up your awesome positive outlook !!
    If there really is such a thing as good thought's "Energy Wave Transference" - I hope as you read this note you can feel the gazillion units I'm sending to you today to keep in a special place to use if you should ever need them for whatever reason.
    With lots of Love!
    Don Sabo

    ReplyDelete