Saturday, September 4, 2010

ALMOST OUT OF THE WOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AUNT JO IS SO RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  MIRACLES DO HAPPEN................... AND DREAMS DO COME TRUE......................

THIS WEEK HAS BEEN A VERY BUSY WEEK!!!!!!!!!  MY DEAR SWEET LEXI WAS DISCHARGED FROM THE HOSPITAL ON TUESDAY SHE DEVELOPED AND INFECTION IN HER WOUND AND WAS READMITTED TO THE HOSPITAL ON WEDNESDAY.  SHE IS BACK HOME WITH US NOW AND I AM DOING DRESSING CHANGES AND PACKING HER WOUND TWICE A DAY.   FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW LEXI SHE IS MY DAUGHTER AND TWO WEEKS AFTER CINDY HAD SURGERY LEXI WAS DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER.    ON AUGUST 23RD LEXI HAD A BOWEL RESECTION TO REMOVE THE CANCEROUS AREA.   ALL HER PATHOLOGY CAME BACK NEGATIVE.  :)))))))))))))))




CINDY CINDY CINDY CINDY CINDY CINDY CINDY CINDY CINDY CINDY

THE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was a sleepy day for Cindy.  Dad spent most of the day at Cindy's bedside giving her comfort.  Cindy's physicians all met to discuss Cindy's case and decided to make another change with her medications.  They looked at some research related to one of the seizure medications and found that there have been three similar cases in the world where this has happened. So the medication was stopped yesterday and we will wait to see what happens.  The day ended well we found the Root Beer she has been asking for, and her childhood friend from Michigan called her last night!!!!

SATURDAY

CINDY'S PHYSICIAN CAME IN THIS MORNING AND INFORMED US THAT HER WHITE COUNT HAS MORE THAN DOUBLED, HER RED COUNT HAS SLIGHTLY IMPROVED, AND HER PLATELETS ARE HOLDING STEADY!!!!!!!! YIPEEEEEEEE  FINALLY SOME PROGRESS   HE SAID IF SHE KEEPS THIS UP IT MAY BE POSSIBLE THAT SHE WILL BE HOME BY THE MIDDLE OF NEXT WEEK :))    THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS AND FOR LOVING MY SWEET SISTER.


LOVE YOU CIN

7 comments:

  1. Now it is so much better of a day, so glad both Cindy and Lexi are doing better. The prayers are coming your way, Also to you Laurie for handling everything. Give everyone a hug for me. Love you all Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cin...can you get out by Wednesday...that's when I'll be there...hahaha..boy I can't wait to see you...your beautiful smile, your humor and great laugh...even that beautiful bald head. I love you...keep up the good work platelets, you lazy little devils. counting the days...love, Aunt Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, you are incredible! This is great News! What a fighter you are! You amaze me! Love, Alan & Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOU MOM ALAN IS RIGHT YOU ARE AMAZING AND VERY STRONG I AM SUPER PROUD OF YOU TOO YOU KEEP ME STRONGER I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE YOU A HUG AND KISS SOON I HOPE...... KEEP GETTING BETTER LOVE BARBIE AND RYAN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cindy,

    We were really great friends at Mountain View....Tammy Myers....hahahahahah....I miss u and want so much to hug you.....I am amazed with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your my greatest inspiration, and I love you.............Been on along long long search to find you......Call me if u can, I'll do all the talking, I love u, Tammy San Diego 619-599-5915

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my sweet angel. I just sent you a long message and can you believe it, I lost connection! Ugh!!! Oh well, I never lack for words, just like my Cindy. Sorry I didn't blog this weekend. Unfortunately I didn't have internet access at the lake. I left my Broadband in Arkansas and I didn't have my laptop. So I'll try to make up for it.

    I heard today that your Dad and Tracy are both not feeling well, so they obviously can't come up to see you. Aunt Jo is coming out though, so you'll have plenty of visits while she's there. I know your days will be filled with laughter with her there. Sure wish I could be there too.

    Unfortunately I'm going to have to cut this short. We're getting a bad storm here in Arkansas and cable just went out. I need to get off my laptop and unplug it before it blows up. Power will probably go down next.

    I love you sweetie. Stay strong and know you are always in my thoughts, my prayers, and my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy, my daughter and I went to the ARTPRIZE in GR yesterday, and thought of you so much, so many different kinds of artists, wish you could have been with us, prayers are coming your way, stay strong and be healed. Love you all, miss mom, but know she is taking very good care of you. Love Bunny

    ReplyDelete