Saturday, September 18, 2010

The last thirteen days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well where do I begin?????????????  Last Wednesday I returned to Utah to tend to my own family's needs after spending almost three months in Az.  At this time Cindy remainded hospitalized at St. Josephs in Phoenix.  On that same day my dear Aunt JoAnn  came to our rescue!!!!  She has been a godsent to our family!!!!!!!!  Just when everyone was at about at their limit she arrived and stepped in to give the much needed relief (I love you Aunt Jo).  Cindy had spent almost the entire month of August in the hospital fighting for her life!  Finally on Friday we got the news that Cindy's blood counts had improved enough for her to come home.  On Friday evening Cindy was discharged and was sent home with 21 perscriptions!!!!!  This was enough to make even a NURSE jump off a cliff!  But Aunt Jo was able to get it all organized and she is now officially the PHARMACIST!  And my dear mother has had enough courage to learn how to flush Cindy's PICC line!!!  Over the last week Cindy has had many friends and family visit her from many parts of the country!  Cindy has had alot of healing during this period and is very thankful for the the friends and family that have taken the time from their family's to visit her.  THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR LOVING MY SISTER




This morning Cindy had a seizure that was different than what she had been having.  She was taken to Chandler Regional where she had several tests and scans.  Unfortunatly they found a bleed in Cindy's brain and she was transfered back to Barro Neuro Institute in Phoenix.  Cindy remains in the ICU in stable condition.  This has brought so much sadness to our family just when we thought we were on the up hill climb we fall half way down the mountain!!!   Well all I can say is I LOVE YOU CIN and hang in there and keep having the faith and strenght you have and keep believing!!!!!!!!  To my Mom and Dad thanks for putting your life on hold to help her I can't even imagine the pain that you suffer day in and day out.  As a perent this has to be the most painful situation life can bring!  I know for myself this has been the most painful situation I have ever had to face.  My mind is constantly thinking of Cindy even at rest but I know it is in the Lords hands and there has to be something more important that what is on this earth.  


I will be returning to Phoenix on Sunday to give the much need relief to Mom, Dad, and Aunt Jo.  I love you and thanks for giving me the support and the ok to return to my family.  I would also like to thank my husband and children for their support during this difficult time in my life, I don't know what I would do with out them.........................................................






Like I said befor Cindy when you can't walk I will pick you up and carry you until you have the strength to walk on your own..................................


LOVE LOR



6 comments:

  1. Dearest CINDY I hope you know my prayers are going to you and your family. Lor you are an angel, Barb and Roy, I so wish I could be more help to you, I know the feeling of being helpless in times like this, I so hurt for all of you. Love and prayers, Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Cindy,

    Our visit was fabulous. So thankful we actually had it at your house. It was amazing, beautiful, and everything in between. The number of years we had lost touch were made up in that visit, and I thank God for the blessing. Prayers going up for you and your family. You have an awesome family. xoxoxoxoxo.

    Tammy Thomas San Diego

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, you have always been a special person on my life's path. You have always been a being of light and love. I am sorry we have reconnected under these circumstances, but, so glad to of found you...I am confident that God controls the molecules and has given you this challenge for reasons unkown...you are an inspiration to so many, so stay confident, positive and enthusiastic...You can beat it! keep creating your art and count your many blessings...look how many people you have caused to turn to God and pray...focus on his awsome power...MIRACLES DO HAPPEN!
    INSIDE YOU HAVE A little LIGHT... LET IT GET BRIGHT AND PUSH BACK THE NIGHT...turn it on and leave itand LET IT SHINE, LET IT SHINE!
    Love is real...not fadeaway
    Dean Andrejczak
    call anytime 541.329.0115 hm
    or 831.210.0696 cell

    ReplyDelete
  4. To all of you ~

    You are in our thoughts and prayers every day. You all have amazing strength! Tell every one you love that you do..everyday, if your close enough hug and kiss them! Each moment is a gift. Thank you for reminding us how important family and friends are, in this hectic life we can forget. You are all an inspiration and we love and miss you all!- Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cin,
    Well, I've been home a whole day and I really miss you. I feel very blessed that I got to spend two weeks with you. You are such an inspiration to me and reminded me how very much we get wrapped up into our everyday lives and don't always stop to tell people we love them. I was so impressed how many lives you have touched, especially meeting Alan and seeing how the two of you have such a connection. Bless you my dearest niece...you are such a gift to me. I'll call you, but remember to pray and I'll pray that your radiation goes well...love always, Aunt Jo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear you're back home again...hope you can get out of the house and do some fun things. I miss you and sure am glad we had such a great time together...keep improving every day and keep up your good attitude and spirit...I love you. Love, Aunt Jo

    ReplyDelete